- This event has passed.
These awards, presented at our annual celebration, recognize community leaders, projects and events demonstrating collaboration to the overall benefit of the community. Honoring more than 250 projects since 2004, this event sells out annually with more than 400 attendees.
This year’s Common Ground Awards will take place in the Arizona Ballroom, with the reception out on the Ania Terrace.
*Dress is cocktail attire*
Schedule for the evening
-Welcome and Plated Dinner: 7:30pm-8:00pm
-Award Presentations: 8:00pm-9:00pm
Menu for the evening
- Hors D’oeuvres: Florentine stuffed mushrooms and beef empanada with chipotle dip
- Salad: Pima County field greens, sweet corn, pepitas, red onions, jicama, queso fresco, chipotle ranch dressing and balsamic vinaigrette
- Entrée: Spanish smoked paprika crusted pan seared chicken breast, corn spoon bread, chayote squash and roasted carrot hash, avocado-poblano pepper cream sauce
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Gluten Free entrée: Grilled tofu skewers, roasted fingerling potatoes, char-grilled carrots, brussels sprouts, fennel-tomato sauce
- Dessert: Carnival Trio – New York style cheesecake, kiwi, raspberry and peach coulis strawberry sweet salsa