- This event has passed.
These awards, presented at our annual celebration, recognize community leaders, projects and events demonstrating collaboration to the overall benefit of the community. Honoring more than 250 projects since 2004, this event sells out annually with more than 400 attendees.
We are excited to present this year’s event in a modified format to ensure everyone is safe and comfortable. This year’s Common Ground Awards will take place on the beautiful outdoor terrace, with the reception just below on the lawn, at the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort, where social distancing will be practiced. Attendees must wear a mask if they are not seated at a table.
*Required dress is cocktail attire, please note this event is outdoor only*
Schedule for the evening
-Welcome and Plated Dinner: 7pm-7:45pm
-Award Presentations: 7:45pm-8:45pm
Menu for the evening
- Hors D’oeuvres: Grilled Baguette with Manchego Cheese and Honey & Black Bean Spring Roll with Chipotle Dip
- Salad: Butter lettuce, strawberries, farmers cheese, toasted almonds, edible summer petals, prickly pear-agave vinaigrette
- Entrée: Mosaic root vegetables chicken breast roulade, carnival cauliflower, blistered tomato, purple potato mashed, thyme pan jus
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Gluten Free entrée: Quinoa penne pasta, roasted summer vegetables, pomodoro tomato-fennel sauce
- Dessert: Carnival Trio – Chocolate cheesecake on a stick, strawberry churro and apple pie eggroll, caramel sauce