MPA’s 30 annual events range in size from 20 to 300 attendees allowing members to network with a diverse group of individuals and leaders most important to business and individuals. Social relationships are the foundations of mutual trust which develops into partnerships. These partnerships allow for cooperative projects and communication, furthering the goals of each individual. Networking keeps you on the forefront of people’s minds. If people don’t see you, they forget about you. Our meetings and events are well attended by an impressive group of people including elected officials, local governmental management and community leaders specifically in the real estate and land use industry.
- Monthly membership breakfast with an average of 70 to 90 attendees
- Free monthly mixers at member offices
- Build relationships with local officials and government staff members at various MPA events.
- Common Ground Awards Ceremony
- Signature Wild Ride event
- Continuing education seminars and forums
- Free brown bag educational luncheons
Check our CALENDAR OF EVENTS for upcoming networking events!