Monthly, MPA hosts member only Brown Bag lunches in addition to our monthly breakfast that provide an opportunity for members to get up close and personal with decision makers on key issues impacting different aspects of building and development. Additionally, MPA hosts classes, forums and seminars throughout the year on an assortment of relevant topics of most interest to our members.
- Attend free, informative Brown Bag lunches with many of the industry’s top representatives on technical issues relevant to your work.
- Attend MPA’s public policy committee meetings and learn of local issues that could impact your business.
- Attend monthly breakfast and hear a panel discussion, debate, or a presentation on policy, economic or community topics relevant to all industries.
- Attend special seminars, forums or Continuing Education courses throughout the year.
- Attend Wild Ride and participate in this interactive event where you see a ground-level view of the land use, planning, and economic development of a particular region of Pima County.